All you Need to Know about Tattoo Removal London
If you have been wearing a tattoo and you have a change of heart about the same, you can consider tattoo removal london options that are available. Although there have been many changes in tattoo removal london techniques over the years, it is important to take into account the following factors before going for tattoo fading or removal.
Do you want the tattoo removed or covered up?
- Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
- The best removal method
- The cost of removal
- The extent of pain you can bear
- Choosing the best tattoo removal technician/doctor
- Scalp Pigmentation removal
Tattoo removal london or cover up
It is important to determine whether you want to go for tattoo removal london to get rid of the tattoo completely or you want to turn a previously tattooed area into a new design. It is possible that the reason you are getting rid of your tattoo is that it no longer has any significance in your life. Thus, you can consider getting an old tattoo converted to something new.
Tattoo removal london techniques
Before getting your tattoo removed, you need to familiarize yourself with the tattoo removal methods in London. You will do well to carefully compare the pros and cons of each method while taking into account the timeline and cost.
Some of the common tattoo removal london techniques include the following:
- Cover up method – Here, the tattoo is redesigned to a new thing all together.
- Tattoo removal creams – With this method, creams are applied on the tattoo over time so that it fades away. Using creams can be expensive and has a longer timeline.
- Excision method – This entails removal of the tattoo via a surgical procedure. This is dependent on the size of the tattoo. This method can be quite expensive and there are possibilities of scarring, discoloration and infection.
- Dermabrasion – The skin where your tattoo is is usually rubbed with sand paper. This procedure is expensive.
- Laser tattoo removal – Laser beams are penetrated into the skin to completely dissolve the tattoo.
- Intense pulse light method – This is similar to the laser therapy as multiple wavelength lights are introduced through the skin until the tattoo shades disappear.
Tattoo removal london timeline and risks
Ultimately, the tattoo removal london timeline depends on a number of factors that include the placement of the tattoo, the size of the tattoo as well as the tattoo removal method that you will opt for. While some methods require just a few sessions, others require up to 10 sessions.
It is important to keep in mind the risks involved such as the level of pain that you will experience, possible effects like infections as well as scarring when choosing your removal method. In summary, no matter the tattoo removal london method that you will choose, ensure that you consult a reputable tattoo removal technician or doctor before getting started.